Now, this story should be a warning to others.
Dubai man dies after receiving enlargement injections.
A Dubai man has died of heart failure after he received injections to enlarge his sex organ at a Bangkok clinic.
Penis must be too crude to write in the newspaper. I didn’t know there was such a thing as injections to enlarge your penis. I remember watching a show on TV once about operations that went wrong and one story was on a man who had a penis enlargement. I just read that they inject “silicone” into the penis for enlargements.
I remember the man had fat taken from some part of his body and placed into his penis and they also cut a part of his penis that lengthened it but it went horribly wrong. I remember the pictures of the post-operation and the disfigurement. It was truly horrifying.
The man 50, died at Paolo Siam Hospital late Friday night, police said.He was admitted to the hospital after he suffered from shock after receiving two injections on his organ at a clinic on Soi Paowana off Lard Prao Road Friday.
I don’t know what sort of “clinic” it was but I thought that you would have to go to a specialist surgeon for such an operation. There are many clinics across Thailand. Not long ago a man was arrested for impersonating a doctor at a clinic he had opened after a patient became suspicious. His degrees were all fakes and had been happily treating patients.
I am of the opinion that what you are given is what you got. Who cares if it’s 1,2,3,4 or 10 inches long? I think that this organ is just too delicate to be performing any kind of operation or procedure on.
Any way for the little use it gets and for the 2 or 3 minutes of exercise once a month is it really necessary for such a procedure. Well, that’s going on my performance, others may be superhero’s and last 5 minutes.
Enlargement goes wrong