Okay I am in Bangkok and my new hotel has a good Internet connection (but expensive 45 baht every 15 minutes).
The free buffet breakfast was the best I have had in Thailand. It offered such a great range of food. Cereals, about 10 different types of bread, the most delicious fruit salad and yogurt, freshly cooked omelet, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, waffles, yummy jams, fruit juices, rice soup, salad, baked potato and on and on....
The Par 3 golf course part of the complex is a lot of fun and you can play for 350 baht green fees, 100 baht club hire, 100 baht for a golf ball. When you pay you can play all day and the course is very challenging with holes from 80 yards to 130 yards and a lot of bunkers.
The restaurants on the complex have great food but are expensive but just off the hotel grounds is a place (another blog) a 2 minute walk from the front door of the hotel that serves a huge menu of foods from all over the globe that were so Delicious and ridiculously big(owned by an Irishman).
The staff 99% very very friendly, the other 1% needed a personality(The lady at the golf counter in the afternoon). I recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to Pattaya for a hoilday but want to be out of all the hustle and bustle but still so close for all the sights and fun of Pattaya.
For a twin share room for 4 night I paid 8,400 baht. Go to the website and have a look at the hotel and I will also post more pictures as well.
For people going to Pattaya to meet ladies the hotel policy is very strict and they will charge 650 baht for any extra person in your room. You cannot sneak anyone in as there are always many staff at reception plus security guards at the gates and lifts to the rooms.
The beach is awesome. It is in a beautiful cove and very clean. There are the usually sellers trying to sell their stuff but not too many like in Pattaya central. The swimming pool was big and very nice but the water very warm and the chemicals were strong. There is also a basic fitness centre for the athletic person who needs to get some of the extra weight off from all the delicious food.
Asia Pattaya Hotel is a 4 and a half out of 5 from me and my mum and dad loved it and said that they will not go tp Phuket anymore. They said that Pattaya has so much more to offer for them and was a lot more fun. They gave it a big thumbs up.